Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kraken Studios is Coming!

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"... studios.

Hi there! I'm Trevor. Thanks for stopping by.

I want to give you a quick lowdown on why Kraken Studios exists and hopefully get you excited enough to stick around for the ride...

I've loved animation for as long as I can remember. I've been lucky enough to make a living at it for over 5 years now. I'm a character animator in the video game industry. Awesome right?! It is!

Kind of...

As cool as working in the game industry has been, what I've always really wanted to do is something a little more personal. I've had a lot of goofy ideas floating around my head for long, long time. Ideas that want out of the house... badly.

When an old friend of mine expressed interest in starting a clothing company I thought it would be a great way to start giving all those ideas an audience. As far as studios go we are probably just about the smallest shrimp in the sea at the moment. A shrimp with some very goofy, and very big ideas.

So here we are. I'm going to start posting some design work right away and with any luck the website should be up and chugging along very soon too.

Welcome to Kraken Studios!

No comments: