Monday, March 8, 2010

Monsterous News!

Kraken Studios is releasing some truly amazing new items at next weekend's Emerald City Comic Con!

My good friend and co-worker Katy Hargrove has offered me space at her booth. If you're free next weekend come on down and check out her beautiful new sketchbook (148 pages of awesome)!

I'll have a bunch of brand new shirts at the show with Kraken's "Aloha Sun" design. These babies are being printed with a water based ink on American Apparel shirts. It's not going to get more legit than this kids!

I'll post pictures of the actual shirts as soon as I see them myself. For now here's an incredible sneak peak...


"Aloha Sun" printed on a unisex Creme colored short sleeve T-shirt... WOW!


"Aloha Sun" printed on a ladies fit, Sea Foam colored short sleeve T-shirt. Also... WOW!


These shirts scream...
"HELLO THERE FRIEND! I LOVE SMILES AND SUNSHINE!!!!"

I think you're going to look really really great sporting one of these this Spring! Did I mention... only $15!

Oh hey... I'll also have a few mini prints of good old Sprinkles the Bunny too. Only $5 and Limited Edition too so I hope to see you all there!

-Trevor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow a booth at the con! good luck i bet you will do well!

Katy Hargrove said...

Helloha and hi-five Trevor!!!!